Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Get your feet out of the barn!!!

Sorry I didn't post any new pics yesterday. Our Internet went down, and that does slow me down just a little bit.

Jeremy was in a conference in ATL last night, so it was just me and little man. He was into everything. Here are some things I heard myself saying last night:
  1. "Jackson get your feet out of the barn." He kept getting those little piggies stuck in his Little People barn house. He then decided that it made a better seat than a toy.
  2. "Jackson, quit crawling under the end table." Enough said!
  3. "Jackson, want to talk to Daddy?" When I held the phone up to Jackson's ear, he said, "Dada" as soon as Jeremy started talking. Jeremy and I were so excited about that.

For those of you who don't know, I have to be at work at 7:30 in the morning. This means that Jeremy always takes Jackson to school. I hate to be late for anything, especially work, so I was anxious about me getting ready for work, and getting Jackson ready for school all by myself. I shouldn't have been concerned. Jackson slept until 6:00 (normal time to get up) and I was already ready by that time. The only curve ball he threw me this morning was deciding to fill his diaper up literally 2 minutes before I was about to walk out the door. Oh well. He was an angel, and I have no complaints. All-in-all, the two of us did just fine, but boy did I miss Jeremy!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...